вторник, 31 мая 2011 г.

world war 2 pictures of bombs

world war 2 pictures of bombs. air raid of World War II,
  • air raid of World War II,


  • rjohnstone
    Apr 26, 02:15 PM
    ding ding ding. I agree.

    The store is called the App Store. You can't copy someones store name.

    Yes you can... to a certain extent.
    Two stores can be named the same if the name is generic in nature.

    Apple didn't create the word "App Store". This has been proven in many threads about this very topic.
    They popularized it and then went so far as to even give it generic meaning.
    Steve did that himself. Now he's trying to lay claim to it after the fact.
    Will he win... who knows.

    But nothing is as black and white as many claim to believe it is.
    Trademark law is complicated.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. vintage World War II bomb
  • vintage World War II bomb


  • Evangelion
    Aug 25, 04:58 AM
    I hope they add a second Ethernet and Firewire to it.

    Both are pro-features, so it will be VERY unlikely that we will see them in the Mini.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. Bombs, End of World War II
  • Bombs, End of World War II


  • PantherJeep
    Mar 1, 03:28 PM
    That may be true of the huge American diesel truck engines, but go examine a new VW, BMW or Mercedes diesel and you'll see that this is just not the case anymore. They sound a little different, smell a little different, but not worse than gasoline - it's just that we are so used to gas engines that everything else is assumed to be worse somehow.

    This. You can barely even smell the exhaust - if at all - even from the new truck engines with DPFs. The Cummins ISB in the Dodge, in particular, is effectively odorless (though they were having durability problems with their DPFs - dunno if that's solved yet or not).

    That said though, right this moment I'm very glad I don't have to buy diesel fuel. The price per gallon for #2 is hovering right around $4/gallon (http://www.sandiegogasprices.com/index.aspx?fuel=D) at all the stations near me (North San Diego County).




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War Two ombs found on
  • World War Two ombs found on


  • dalvin200
    Oct 23, 08:45 AM
    well i hope it happens this week. but i'll believe it when i see it

    i saw it in my dream.. does that count? ;)




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War II Painted Plaster
  • World War II Painted Plaster


  • leftbanke7
    Mar 19, 12:37 PM
    there's no reason to argue that their strategy is wrong...

    I don't argue that their strategy is wrong. They are a profitable, debt-free company. They obviously have some clue as to what's going on.

    However, as a Mac lover on a budget, I hate only having the option of an iMac or an eMac. I dislike both of them. I dislike the design and I dislike that they are essentually unupgradable. If I am going to spend money on a product, I had better like looking at it. I also don't want to have to use a G4 MDD as it's old technology. Granted, it's life is far from over but I get the impression that Apple is telling me that unless I am willing to pony up $2500.00 - $3000.00, that my only options are either old or unupgradable products.

    A Bargain PC may be a POS, but for a good group of people, it's all they can afford...and I am almost to that point. My old computer can only take me so much farther.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. ombs, World War II, 1944.
  • ombs, World War II, 1944.


  • Mr Fusion
    Apr 21, 10:27 PM
    ... Really? Since privacy issues don't seem to mean squat to some people here, mind handing over your credit card numbers, SSN's, compromising photographs etc. They uh, help improve my networks. ;)




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War 2 Planes Dropping
  • World War 2 Planes Dropping


  • puma1552
    Feb 5, 08:48 PM
    For something creeping up on 15 years old, that thing is in fantastic shape. Mustangs are an odd car for me. I never seem to like them each time a new one is released, but then the older they get, the more I start to like them. A buddy of mine has a '93 Cobra with just a couple thousand miles on it, and I absolutely love it.

    I read a story a while back about people and their music tastes. Many people never really get out of their 20's with their favorite bands. The stuff you like around that age is what sticks with you forever as your favorite. I think it might be something similar with cars. I see cars from back in the early-mid 90s, when I was in high school and then into college, and I get all nostalgic and stuff. Fox body 5L Mustangs, FC RX7s, C4 Corvettes, Syclone/Typhoon, etc. The older I get, and the older those cars get, the more I love them. New cars are nice, but some things just stick with you. And those cars are permanently stuck with me.

    Treat that Stang nice Puma, because it is certainly a keeper.

    Well said.

    Yeah it's definitely been taken care of, both owners kept it for quite a few years each, both only putting about 6,500 miles a year on it. You can tell it's been garaged likely its whole life because the headlights and tail lights aren't hazy from sun exposure.

    I remember when these cars were just 1-2 years old, basically factory fresh, and I would go to the dealer and drool over them under the lights at night--ones just like this, with these 17" wheels and leather. I've always loved them, and probably always will. I'm also a fan of the 5L cars, and the thirdgen F-bodies of the day (I own a thirdgen Camaro too).

    I really can't wait to get it.:)




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War II
  • World War II


  • PODshady
    Oct 23, 08:27 PM
    I believe that there is a very good chance that the entire Intel line of Macs will get upgraded to 64-bit processors since Leopard has extended 64-bit support beyond the UNIX level




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. second world war bomb
  • second world war bomb


  • mac17
    Dec 18, 10:45 PM
    guys i think you're being too hard on zune. play with one. it's not THAT bad. it's ugly, but the interface isn't bad at all. I don't plan on buying a zune (my ipod is fine and i'm waiting on a video pod), but it's good to have it in the marketplace for competition sake. maybe apple will actually pay attention to some of the features like the built in radio tuner which is a nobrainer...

    actually it is THAT bad i played with one in a local staples and i pressed the back/menu button like 3 times in a row suddenly the thing crashes on me it kept on blinking on and off 5 or 6 times me and my freind walked away laughing after catching it on video on my phone:D :D




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. 8th Air Force B-17 Bombs
  • 8th Air Force B-17 Bombs


  • iJohnHenry
    Mar 21, 07:28 PM
    ... however that may not happen if he tries to all of a sudden play ball a bit.

    Simple posturing.

    His time has come.

    He had his time in the Sun, now it's time to switch the lights off.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War II
  • World War II


  • quagmire
    Feb 22, 10:14 PM
    I thought anything with a GVWR of over 10k lbs was exempt from those standards. I know they are exempt from CAFE fuel economy standards.

    They are exempt from CAFE( since HD's are supposed to be work trucks and all), but they are required to meet the new diesel emissions laws.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. the moment of World War 2.
  • the moment of World War 2.


  • Ted Witcher
    Mar 22, 05:38 PM
    Just put it in a YoTank case like I did. You can drive your car over it without damaging the iPod.

    http://www.substrata.ca/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/CJE3140.jpg

    More pics here (http://www.substrata.ca/blog/uncategorized/portable-music-rig/).

    That's an Emmeline DAC? You're not using USB?




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War II embarked on a
  • World War II embarked on a


  • Hisdem
    Jan 23, 10:54 PM
    Im jealous, im regretting not getting a Subaru Legacy. I got a 2010 Ford Fusion, should have got the legacy for the good looks and the AWD.

    I got a Fusion last year too, and if the Legacy was sold over here I would have had a tough choice! I would have ended up with the Legacy though for the looks. AWD is useless here, so really not a reason to get it. :o




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. involved in World War II.
  • involved in World War II.


  • Porchland
    Aug 16, 08:19 AM
    I thought Zune was not (http://www.appleinsider.com/article.php?id=1961) going to support wireless music downloads? So many rumors.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. built during World War II
  • built during World War II


  • Electro Funk
    Jul 18, 07:49 PM
    Yeah, if it's $9.99 to rent, it's going to fail. $1.99, might be worth it. I'm sure a lot of people will be happy, then a lot of people will complain. Both with have good points, but the rest of us won't care.

    i wouldnt even pay a $1.99 if the resolution is the same as the current video content on iTunes... HORRID!




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War 2 Planes Dropping
  • World War 2 Planes Dropping


  • hayesk
    Apr 12, 10:10 PM
    iLife has done this for years and now Aperture is doing the same thing. Frankly, I prefer it to the old way.

    You realize that you'll be on Aperture 5 before you spend more money than just buying 3 outright. The upgrade from 2 to 3 cost more than just buying 3 on the app store.

    Why do you want to spend more money?




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. depth charge bouncing omb
  • depth charge bouncing omb


  • Lurchdubious
    Nov 26, 06:14 PM
    Lurchdubious, are you building a glasses case?:p

    /ok, I'll stop now

    ROTFL!!! :D Indeed I AM!




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War II Bat Bomb
  • World War II Bat Bomb


  • DrFrankTM
    Sep 1, 02:28 PM
    Um, hate to break it to ya, but Apple sells television shows.

    Yeah, I am vaguely aware of it. IMO, the ethernet port is the new TV tuner, but I think Apple has much higher margins on the hardware than on the digital content that they sell through the iTMS. Since the iTMS exists mostly to fuel hardware sales, if it was easy to include a TV tuner in a 23-inch iMac, Apple would do it as it would help sell more Macs.

    I was just suggesting that the reason Apple doesn't want to include TV tuners in their products is that it would "regionalize" their products in a way they are trying to avoid as much as possible, I think. I guess I should have been more clear.




    world war 2 pictures of bombs. World War 2 bomb damage in
  • World War 2 bomb damage in


  • caspersoong
    May 3, 06:00 AM
    I don't really think this is suitable... Just wait for Apple to modify it again into something that can wow us.




    Arcady
    Sep 6, 06:35 PM
    A Netflix subscription and a spindle of DVD-R discs is cheaper then one new movie from Apple.

    Sorry, not interested.




    CIA
    Apr 13, 01:11 AM
    +1 here. Every time I've tried to use iMovie for a "quick" edit it always ends in disasters like this. In my case, I was trying to move some music around and time my edits with the music. It was really infuriating trying to do this in iMovie compared to how fast I could have done it in FCP. I guess we'll have wait till Apple posts more info or we get it in our hands to really tell if it can be run like the current FCP.

    I second this.




    tristangage
    Nov 26, 05:26 PM
    http://www.radphone.info/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/d4125f3e4ezlynrx.jpg.jpg

    Wanna know something awesome? (if that game is the same as the one released for xbox/ps3/other consoles,) My brother did the voiceover 'sounds' for Harry Potter in that game :D

    .. I say sounds, as there isn't actually any speech, but noises made when jumping, or pushing, or being hit by spells etc were all my brother :)




    SactoGuy18
    Apr 12, 09:46 PM
    charlesdjones1, I think the picture you showed is a very likely new "look" for the iPod classic--the "7G" model. It will get a smaller click wheel but larger display for better viewing of video, and will up the storage capacity from 160 GB to 220 GB with the new 1.8" hard drive.

    Though I'm sure Apple wants to ditch the iPod Classic in favor of a 128 GB iPod touch, the current tight constraint on flash memory production may conspire against doing this.




    kelving525
    Sep 14, 08:58 PM
    @kelving525 - Which BB did you get the Belkin from? I'm about to cave and get the light blue one. Also, it really looks like a dark blue in your pics, is it really purple?

    NYC-- there are 6 of them I went to and each sells different cases. Some more than others. Yes, it is dark purple. ;)



    Комментариев нет:

    Отправить комментарий